This form is to be used if your housing contract term has not started. If your contract has already started, you must use the housing contract release petition form instead.
Contract Cancellation Process (Please read carefully):
1. Students requesting to cancel their upcoming housing contract must complete the Contract Cancellation Request Form.
2. The student’s respective contract term must not be in effect.
3. Contract cancellations are reviewed by the assignments coordinator for review and approval.
4. A response to the request will be provided within 10 business days of receipt of the request.
5. If a student has not been assigned, their contract will be cancelled and their deposit will be released.
6. If a student has been assigned and their contract has been signed by the director, their contract will be cancelled and their deposit will be forfeited (cancellation fee).
Students who have not been admitted/accepted to the university will be released from their contract and have their deposits released.