There are some things that you must consider before and during the application process for the Honors Program. You first must be aware of the Program & Scholarship Requirements. An overview is as follows:
- Must be a Freshman or a Sophomore to begin in the Program.
- A minimum 3.5/4.0 GPA to apply to the Program
- A minimum of 1100 SAT or 25 ACT
- Totals include only Math & Verbal or Composite
- A minimum of 450 on each SAT element -OR-
- A minimum of 21 on each ACT element
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 15 Cr. Hrs./Sem.
- Other requirements once accepted
- Volunteer Hours & Participation
- Honors Class Activity
- Maintain 3.2 GPA (For Program)
- Maintain 3.5 GPA (For Scholarship)
- Maintain 12 Cr. Hrs./Sem. (For Program)
- Maintain 15 Cr. Hrs./Sem. (For Scholarship)
Once those requirements are being met, or will be met, all that is left would be to fill out the application!