All UV residents need their immunizations forms completed to be able to live in the dorms. Call for an appointment at 989-1235 or you may have your physician fax your completed immunization records to 219-989-1237.

  • Make sure you bring a copy of your immunizations records with you to your appointment.
  • All records must be in English.
  • All international residents and some United States residents must get their TB screening done in the United States.
  • Before signing the Meningococcal Vaccine waiver, please read more about the vaccine at http://webs.purduecal.edu/healthcenter/learn-more-about-the-meningitis-vaccine/