You must submit two official transcripts for every institution of higher education attended. If a transcript is not in English, you must provide an official English translation certified by the college or university. An official transcript bears the original signature of the registrar and/or the original seal of the issuing institution. Transcripts and/or English translations should be mailed directly from a registrar’s office to the program of application. You can also chose to send the transcript to the program yourself along with your other application materials, but the transcripts must be in an envelope sealed by the registrar. Please use Graduate School Form 5 Request for Official Transcript. Transcripts will not be returned.
The Graduate Studies Office at PUC accepts electronic transcripts from institutions of higher education in the United States. If you are submitting transcripts as part of your application package to a graduate program on this campus, please request that the Registrar of your institution direct the electronic transcripts to the Graduate Studies Office. The Registrar of your institution (undergraduate and graduate, if any) should direct the electronic transcripts to the Graduate School for Ms. Peggy Greer, Coordinator of Admissions and Records, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Coordinator will direct the transcript information to the program listed on your application. The Graduate Studies Office also accepts electronic transcripts through e-script safe.
The Graduate Studies office also accepts electronic transcripts through eSCRIP-SAFE.com
Electronic transcripts from applicants for degrees/course work earned outside the United States are not currently accepted.
- Degree-Seeking Applicants: If you are applying to a master’s, doctoral, or educational specialist degree program, your application must include an official transcript from each college or university you have attended including evidence of a baccalaureate degree awarded. You MUST provide “official” transcripts and/or academic records before you may be recommended for admission and/or admitted to a program. Unofficial transcripts and/or academic documents uploaded through the online application system will be used for review purposes, only. If you are currently studying for a baccalaureate degree, you will later be required to submit a document that verifies the awarding of that degree.
- Readmission/Re-entry Applicants: If you are seeking re-entry to a degree program and you attended another college or university since you last attended graduate school at Purdue, you must provide an official transcript of that study.
- Certificate Applicants: If you are applying for certificate classification, you must provide evidence of a baccalaureate degree. Some graduate certificate programs require additional documentation. Please refer to the Graduate Program Requirements Web page for specific details.
- Teacher License: If you are applying for the teacher license classification, you must provide an official transcript from the college or university where your baccalaureate degree was received. If you are currently studying for a baccalaureate degree, you will later be required to submit a document that verifies the degree has been awarded.
- Non Degree Applicants: If you are applying for non degree classification, you must provide evidence of a baccalaureate degree. This may be a transcript, a copy of the diploma, or a letter from the college or university verifying the degree.