Dual Degree

A student wishing to pursue two degrees in two different departments simultaneously must submit an application for admission to each department

The student must submit a Notice of Dual Graduate Program Status to the program department. Please use Graduate School Form 18 Dual Graduate Program Request.

Outdoor walkways leading to SUL building at PUC