Change of Department

A student who: 1) has established a graduate academic record at Purdue, 2) has current eligibility to register in a graduate degree program, and 3) wishes to change to a graduate degree program in another department should submit a completed Request for Transfer of Department (G.S. Form 17)  to the Graduate School. The proposed department may request updated or additional admission information (e.g., GRE scores or letters of recommendation) or even a new application.