Certificate Program applicants are those who hold a baccalaureate or advanced degree who wish to complete prespecified courses to attain a graduate-level, academic credit certificate in a specific area will be admitted to the certificate program classification. Students in this classification are subject to the same restrictions as non degree students if they are subsequently admitted for degree study.
If you are applying as a Graduate Certificate, you must provide evidence of a baccalaureate degree. This may be a transcript, a copy of the diploma, or a letter from the college or university verifying the degree.
The following is a list of graduate certificates available on the Calumet campus:
Accountancy Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Biotechnology Certificate
- Certificate in Addictions
- Certificate in Instructional Technology
- Engineering Project Managment Certificate
- Nursing Education
- Adult Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate Certificate in Database Integration Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership & Supervision
- Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma for Business and Industry