Who should attend
Both accounting and non-accounting professionals will find this program to be beneficial as the courses have been designed to provide the insights needed to protect individuals and organizations against fraud. We feel that forensic accountants, auditors, business owners and managers, accountants, attorneys, risk managers, law enforcement professionals, as well as, any professionals who want to help deter fraud within their organizations will benefit from the program.
Why our program
- Many programs currently offered are taught online. By delivering our program in a classroom setting we are providing our students with the opportunity for interaction, networking, and sharing real life experiences.
- The evening program offering and one year completion makes the program convenient and provides an opportunity for a quick return on the participant’s investment.
- While many schools have recognized the need for creating a greater awareness of fraud prevention by offering individual courses, our program touches on all aspects relating to both forensic accounting and fraud examination.
- The courses may be eligible for Continuing Program Education (CPEs) hours.
- The cost of the program is reasonable and very competitive.
- Participants receive a certificate from Purdue University as each course delivers on the University’s reputation for academic excellence.