- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum G.P.A of 3.00. Students with a GPA below the minimum required could be admitted with an academic condition.
- Candidates must have completed at least one introductory accounting course prior to the start of the program.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum IBT overall score required is 77, with the following section requirements: Reading 19, Listening 14, Speaking 18, Writing 18.
Should you meet all the admission requirements set forth by the Graduate School, you need to complete and submit the following materials:
Step 1: Submit the following online through the Graduate School Admissions website.
- Application for Admission to the Purdue University Graduate School
- Graduate application fee of $60.00
- Current resume
Step 2: Mail the following to the College of Business
- Official undergraduate transcripts from each institution attended, including any Purdue campus
- The TOEFL score report (international students only)
International applicants should also complete the international admission requirements including the TOEFL score, financial statement letters, original Diploma and transcripts from their home country university, and other supporting personal documents. For more information please review the International Affairs Office website
Deadline for Application
Fall 2015 Semester: August 14, 2015