Purdue Trustees promote 9
Purdue Calumet faculty members
Nine Purdue University Calumet faculty members have been granted promotion by the Purdue University Board of Trustees.
Earning promotions to associate professor status are:
- Arifin Angriawan, (Management) of Dyer,
- Karen L. Bishop-Morris (English) of Hammond,
- Bin Chen (Electrical Engineering) of Hammond,
- Paolo Miranda (Finance) of Munster,
- Shoji Nakayama (Organizational Leadership and Supervision) of Schererville,
- Xiuling Wang (Mechanical Engineering) of Munster and
- Lin Zhao (Management Information Systems) of Munster.
Clinical Associate Professors
Promoted to clinical associate professor are:
- Bonnie R. Colon (Education/School Counseling) of North Judson and
- Renee Z. Fife (Nursing) of Schererville.
The promotions become effective with the start of the 2013-14 academic year.