The University Industrial Advisory Committee is comprised of business, industry, and labor community members who are dedicated to the educational and economical growth of their community. Industrial advisory committee members work closely with faculty and administration to prepare the community’s future work force. Their dedication, creativity, and advice will become an integral part of the educational process.
Stimulating students’ minds now will help stimulate economic growth in the future. Students who feel secure in obtaining employment after graduation will most likely remain in their community, contributing their skills and ideas. The committee’s advice to educators on current and future technological trends will help them develop curricula that reflect employers’ needs.
Electrical Engineering Technology Subcommittee
- Eric Airgood, Oystar R.A. Jones
- Rob Carmichael, Controls Engineer, Shuttleworth, Inc.
- Terry Clemans, Clinical Engineer, St. Margaret Hospital
- Arobindo Das, Sr. Product Application Specialist, Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
- Tony Eng, Division Manager, ArcelorMittal Indiana Harbor
- Gerald Hanas, General Manager, Northern Indiana Commuter Transportation District
- Fred Keith, IT Manager – Chicago Assembly Plant, Ford Motor Company
- Joseph Krupa, IT Manager, Prompt Ambulance Service
- Paul Lapsansky, Manager of Technical Support Services, Valparaiso University
- Arkday Livitz, Director of Engineering ETO, ARPAC Group
- Boris Matakovic, Chief Information Officer, Northern Indiana Commuter Transportation District
- Patrick McDermott, Chicago Regional Manager, B&R Industrial Automation Corp.
- Rob Ostapiuk, Group Leader Curriculum Development, Microchip Technology
- Pratish Patel, President, Electronic Interconnect Corp.
- Prabhat K. Rastogi, Director, New Business Development, ArcelorMittal Indiana Harbor
- Ed Shultz, Director of Engineering, St. Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center
- Douglas Spaniol, Supervisor, Engineering Services, Nisource Company