The mission of the Engineering Technology academic advising unit is to support and facilitate undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students’ transition and integration into college. The academic advisors assist in the development of appropriate educational plans consistent with academic, career, and personal goals. The advisors foster personal growth, and a sense of responsibility by building supportive, student-centered, partnerships.
- Edward Perosky, Academic Advisor
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Office: Anderson Building Room 213
- Phone: (219) 989-2484
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the School of Technology’s Cyber Advising site for more information related to academic advising.