The mission of the Engineering Technology academic advising unit is to support and facilitate undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students’ transition and integration into college. The academic advisors assist in the development of appropriate educational plans consistent with academic, career, and personal goals. The advisors foster personal growth, and a sense of responsibility by building supportive, student-centered, partnerships.
BEGINNING MONDAY JUNE 9TH, 2014, MR. ED PEROKSY WILL NO LONGER ADVISE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (ET) STUDENTS. THE CITG & CSOL ADVISORS WILL TEMPORARILY ADVISE STUDENTS DURING THIS TIME.
ADVISING PROCEDURE POLICY:
- APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE WITH THE ET SECRETARY IN ANDERSON 143
- YOUR APPOINTMENT IS WITH YOU AND THE ADVISOR, NO ONE ELSE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE APPOINTMENT
- IF YOU ARE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE, YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A NEW APPOINTMENT FOR ANOTHER DAY
NO WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS OR SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Office: Anderson Building Room 143
- Phone: (219) 989-2471
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the College of Technology’s Cyber Advising site for more information related to academic advising.