Alternative Licensure

If you already have an undergraduate degree and are interested in becoming
a teacher, you may qualify for one of our two alternative licensure
routes: (1) the Transition to Teach program or the Licensure Only option.
Please complete the following surveys to learn the options for which you

Transition to Teach Qualification Survey:

Licensure Only Qualification Survey: