Purdue Calumet’s College of Education is the largest in the region, graduating more teachers, principals, and school counselors than any program in Northern Indiana.
Our College of Education and programs are accredited by the State of Indiana, and nationally accredited through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Fall Semester 2013 Notes
- Read about the College of Education’s recent experience with the NCTQ report at the Gary Post-Tribune
- Don’t forget to register for the fall semester! Contact your advisor today!
The College of Education is an NCATE accredited school offering degree and licensure programs in Education at the undergraduate and graduate level.
The mission of Purdue University Calumet’s College of Education, in collaboration with other professional educators and agencies, is to prepare and support education professionals and related specialists who:
- apply the appropriate knowledge, dispositions, and performances in developing diverse approaches to educational strategies that are constructive, consistent and reflective of sound practice;
- are prepared to use current research, knowledge, and technology to empower the people they serve;
- are sensitive and responsive to the unique needs of themselves, of others, and of the diverse society in which they practice;
- are advocates for and models of quality education and lifelong learning.