Visiting Assistant Professor of Engineering
Purdue University Calumet
Departments of Engineering
2200 169th Street Hammond, IN 46323-2094
To send email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc, Mechanical Engineering, 2003, Tabriz University, Iran
- MSc, Mechanical Engineering, 2006, Tabriz University, Iran
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, 2012, Villanova University, Pennsylvania
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Nonlinear control
- Electromechanical Systems
- Mathematical Modeling
- Naseradinmousavi, P., Nataraj, C., “Optimal Design of Solenoid Actuators Driving Butterfly Valves”, ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, In Press, 2012.
- P. Naseradinmousavi and C. Nataraj, “Transient Chaos and Crisis Phenomena in Butterfly Valves Driven by Solenoid Actuators”, Journal of Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Vol. 17, Issue 11, pp: 4336-4345, 2012.
- Dong Bin Lee, Naseradinmousavi, P., Nataraj, C., 2012, “Nonlinear Dynamic Model-based Adaptive Control of a Solenoid-Valve System,” Adaptive Control Theory and Applications,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, 17(11), 4336–4345.
- P. Naseradinmousavi and C. Nataraj, “Nonlinear Mathematical Modeling of Butterfly Valves Driven by Solenoid Actuators”, Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 35, Issue 5, pp:2324-2335, 2011.
- Mousavi, P. N., Bagheri, A., and Miripour-Fard, B., “Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of Combined Trajectory Paths of a Seven Link Biped Robot”, Climbing and Walking Robots, ISBN 978-953-307-030-8, pp: 165-184, March 2010.
- Peiman N. Mousavi, C. Nataraj, Ahmad Bagheri, and Mehdi Alizadeh Entezari, “Mathematical Modeling of Combined Trajectory Paths of a Seven Link Biped Robot”, Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 32, Issue 7, pp: 1445-1462, 2008.
- Peiman N.Mousavi and Ahmad Bagheri, “Mathematical Modeling of a Seven Link Biped Robot and ZMP Considerations”, Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 31, Issue 1, pp: 18-37, 2007.
- Peiman N. Mousavi and Ahmad Bagheri, “Dynamical Simulation of Single and Combined Trajectory Path Generation and Control of a Seven Link Biped Robot”, Humanoid Robots: New Developments, ISBN 978-3-902613-00-4, pp: 89-120, June 2007.
- P. Naseradinmousavi, C. Nataraj, and M. Frank, “Nonlinear Modeling and Analysis of Electromagnetic Bearings with Permanent Magnets for bias”, ASME 2012 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, August 12-15, 2012, CHICAGO, USA.
- P. Naseradinmousavi and C. Nataraj, “A Chaotic Blue Sky Catastrophe of Butterfly Valves Driven by Solenoid Actuators”, ASME 2011 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, November 2011, Denver.
- P. Naseradinmousavi and C. Nataraj, “Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of Valves with Solenoid Actuators for Shipboard Applications”, Intelligent Ships Symposium IX, Drexel University, Philadelphia, 2011.
- Lee, D., Nataraj, C., andMousavi, P. N., “Nonlinear Model-Based Adaptive Control of a Solenoid−Valve System”, 3rd Annual Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, September 13-15, 2010.
- C. Nataraj and P. Naseradinmousavi, “Nonlinear Analysis of Solenoid Actuators and Butterfly Valve Systems”, 14th International Ship Control Systems Symposium, Ottawa, Canada, 2009.
- Peiman N. Mousavi, Ahmad Bagheri, and Mohamad Felezi, “Adaptive Control and Simulation of a Seven Link Biped Robot For a Combined Trajectory Motion and Stability Investigations”, WSEAS Transactions on Computers, 2006.
- 2008-2012: ONR (Office of Naval Research) Full Scholarship