To whom is your complaint regarding?

* …Title

Date(s) incident occurred (Month/Day/Year)

Filing Complains Outside of Purdue University Calumet

If you believe your complaint has not been properly addressed within Purdue University Calumet, you can enter your complaint with other organizations at the state and national levels.

The Indiana Commission for Higher Education authorizes Purdue University Calumet to offer undergraduate and graduate certificates, baccalaureate and master’s degrees.  You may submit a complaint at the ICHE website [Opens in New Window].

Purdue University Calumet is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.  Information regarding the complaint process can be found at the Higher Learning Commission website [Opens in New Window].

Students in distance learning programs can also submit a complaint to the state where they are residing as they taking the course(s).  Below is a state-by-state list of agencies in each state responsible for complaints regarding out-of-state distance education programs.

Complaint Resolution Contacts by State