The Clerical and Service Staff Advisory Committee (CSSAC) announces the Spring 2016 Scholarship Application is now available. This award is open to all members of Purdue Calumet’s Clerical and Service Staff and their dependents. There will be a total of 6 awards given for the Spring semester, 3 for employees and 3 for dependents. The drawing will take place on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at a place and time to be designated by CSSAC. Please fill out an application and return it to Sue Schultz in CLO 215 by 4 pm on Monday, November 23, 2015. Please remember the following rules apply to the drawing:
Guidelines and Selection Procedures
- The drawing is only open to regular full time clerical and service staff employees and their legal dependents.
- Employees must have been employed at least one year at the time the application is received.
- The employee or dependent seeking the scholarship must be registered for classes at the time the application is received.
- The scholarship applicant must have a 2.5 (on a 4.0) grade.
- Applicants who were awarded in Fall 2015 semester are not eligible to receive another award until Fall 2016.
More details and information are listed on the application. All information given on the application will be verified through the Office of the Registrar and Human Resources.
Download the Scholarship Application (.doc) Now!