- Organizational Leadership and Supervision Plan of Study
- Organizational Leadership and Supervision – Environmental Health and Safety Concentration Plan of Study
- Organizational Leadership and Supervision Course Syllabi
- Industrial Advisory Committee
The Organizational Leadership and Supervision (OLS) Bachelor of Science degree has as its primary function the key objective of preparing students to perform well in their first work-related professional level position, and to demonstrate their leadership ability within an organizational context. In support of this orientation, an in-depth academic program has been developed which blends theory about individual and group human behavior with practical skills training.
This integration is enhanced by a dedicated and work-experienced faculty, smallsize classes, and students who have “real world” exposure from their work experience. The primary objective of Organizational Leadership and Supervision Bachelor of Science degree, is to develop the philosophy, skills, and techniques required of successful, first-line leadership in business, education, government, industry, and service organizations. OLS offers personalized areas of specialization that are practical, applied, and job-related; and best of all, tailored to the student’s interests.
The following are the Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s) for the Baccalaureate Degree in Organizational Leadership and Supervision (OLS):
Program Educational Objective 1:
- Graduates of the Organizational Leadership and Supervision (OLS) Bachelor of Science program will lead people and organizations as they advance in careers as human resource, safety, and supervision professionals.
Program Educational Objective 2:
- Graduates of the Organizational Leadership and Supervision (OLS) Bachelor of Science program will develop and grow professionally after graduation in order to remain effective as they practice within their field.
Program Educational Objective 3:
- Graduates of the Organizational Leadership and Supervision (OLS) Bachelor of Science program will demonstrate professionalism and ethical behavior in making decisions in leadership and management roles in business, institutional, and technical settings.
Graduates of the Organizational Leadership and Supervision program have:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and applied sciences
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data
- an ability to formulate or design a system, process, or program to meet desired needs
- an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- an ability to identify and solve applied science problems
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- an ability to communicate effectively
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of solutions in a global and societal context
- a recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- a knowledge of contemporary issues
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice.
- 100 Baccalaureate Degree Students – Spring
- 100 Baccalaureate Degree Students – Fall
- 18 Baccalaureate Degree Graduates
- 89 Baccalaureate Degree Students – Spring
- 89 Baccalaureate Degree Students – Fall
- 10 Baccalaureate Degree Graduates
- 98 Baccalaureate Degree Students – Spring
- 92 Baccalaureate Degree Students – Fall
- 21 Baccalaureate Degree Graduates
*Accredited by the Applied Science Accreditation Commission (ASAC) of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Return to Degrees & Majors