Networking industrial devices including servers, computers, smart sensors, controllers, and input/output devices. Programming applications for transferring data between industrial applications.
After successfully completing this course, a student should be able to demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Networking smart sensors transducers, controllers and final control elements.
- Monitoring, controlling and programming mechatronics system using virtual instrumentation and graphical software tools
- Various industrial interface busses and protocols
- Recognition of hardware specification and knowledge of integration
- Configurable wireless sensors network
- Communication between platforms
Filed under General News.