August 31, 2015
National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
Did you know that suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for college students in the U.S.? We invite you to learn more about suicide on our webpage here.
- 3rd leading cause of death for 15-24 year olds.
- #1 risk factor for suicide is untreated depression.
- On average, one person dies by suicide every 16.2 minutes.
- Between 20%- 50% of people who complete suicide had previously attempted suicide
- Those who have made suicide ...read more ... Suicide Prevention Month
August 24, 2015
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am -4:00pmread more ... Fall 2015 Hours
January 25, 2010
Read about “Looking for Help” at INSIDE HIGHER ED.read more ... Looking for Help