A registration hold, called (AH), has been placed on the student accounts of all students advised by the Center for Learning and Academic Success (CLAS). This hold will be released ONLY after you have attended a small group advisement session conducted by CLAS.
To prepare for your workshop you need to do three things:
1. Bring a copy of your Degree Map. Print your Degree Map.
- If you are considering more than one major you can print and bring with you more than one Degree Map.
2. Bring a list of the courses you plan to take next semester.
- Remember to have a list of possible courses for each major you are considering.
3. Print a DegreeWorks “What If” report for each major you are considering. To do process your “What If”, follow these steps:
- Log in to myPUC
- Click on Degree Works/Advisor Information tab
- In the “Degree Works FAQs” box on the top left corner, locate the “Click here” link and click.
- Click on the “What If” link on the left side
- Click the down arrow in the Degree box and choose your desired degree, i.e. Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science.
- Click the down arrow in the Pick a Major box and choose your desired major and minor.
- Go to the grey box above where it says Process “What If” to see what your degree progress would look like if you were to declare the major selected
- Print this sheet and bring it with you to your Small Group Advisement session.
- You MUST attend a small group advisement session to have your hold removed. If the hold is not removed you will NOT be able to register for classes.
- You must bring your Degree Map(s), DegreeWorks “What If” and list of classes for next semester to your session in order to participate.
We look forward to seeing you soon!