Series of Success (S.O.S.) Workshops
The Center for Learning and Academic Success (CLAS) offers 7 different Series of Success Workshops aimed at assisting students with different aspects of attending a university. These one hour workshops are FREE for all Purdue University students and are held on campus in Gyte 106.
Use the links below for detailed information on each workshop:
- Face-to-Face: The Importance of Meeting with your Professors
- Finish in Four: The Graduation Recipe
- Get Smart: Memory and Speed Reading Skills for Test Taking
- Midterm Madness: Survive Your Midterm
- Power in Numbers: The Importance of Forming Study Groups
- Save Your Semester: Pass that Class
Fall 2014 Series of Success Workshop Dates and Quick Sign-Up
Click any of the links below to sign-up for that S.O.S. Workshop.