Location: CLO 363
The Department of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Statistics offers a wide variety of courses in the mathematical, statistical, and computer sciences. It also offers many opportunities for students to work with faculty on projects of mutual interest. In addition to being used for courses, the department’s two computer labs are available to students to use for study groups and projects. In addition to bachelor’s and master’s degrees in mathematics and in computer science, the department offers four minors which are used to strengthen career readiness by students whose primary interest lies in other majors.
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
- Concentration: Core Mathematics
- Concentration: Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
- Master of Science, Mathematics
- Master of Science, Computer Science
- Minor in Mathematics
- Minor in Applied Mathematics
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Mathematics for Pre-service Elementary Education Majors
- Technology Intensive Firms
- Manufacturing Firms
- Utilities Industry
- Telecommunication Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Banking and Finance
- Government agencies (Federal, State, and local levels)
- Healthcare Industry
19 signed up so far. Limit: 24.
RSVP deadline is past
Filed under .