The Center for Learning and Academic Success (CLAS) offers 7 different Series of Success Workshops aimed at assisting students with different aspects of attending a university. These one hour workshops are FREE for all Purdue University students and are held on campus in Gyte 106. Students can use the Quick Sign-Up to register for a Series of Success workshop, and links are also available on the detailed information pages listed below:
- Am I in the Right Major?
- Face-to-Face: The Importance of Meeting with your Professors
- Finish in Four: The Graduation Recipe
- Midterm Madness: Survive Your Midterm
- Power in Numbers: The Importance of Forming Study Groups
- Save Your Semester: Pass that Class
- Test Smart: Successful Strategies for Exams
- Time Flies When You’re on FACEBOOK: Time Management Skills
Series of Success Workshop Dates and Quick Sign-Up
Check back for Fall 2015 S.O.S. Workshop Dates and Information!