Campus Resources

Where to go first if the issue is…


Changing a major…  Center for Student Achievement, Office of the Registrar (links open in this window)

Changing an address… myPUC—students can update personal information through the portal

Cold or flu… Student Health Center (link opens in this window)  location: Gyte Annex 034, phone: (219) 989-1235

Computer / technical in nature…  Customer Service Center (link opens in this window)  location: Powers 216), ph: (219) 989-2888 option 2

Employment on campus… Student Employment  (link opens in this window) location:  Student Union/Library 349, phone: (219) 989-4119

Personal… Counseling Center (link opens in this window)  location: Gyte 005, phone: (219) 989-2366

A roommate in the University Village (link opens in this window)Resident Assistant (RA) phone: (219) 989-4150

Residency classification… Enrollment Services Center,  location: Lawshe 130, phone: (219) 989-2210

Scholarships or Financial Aid…  Office of Financial Aid (link opens in this window)  location: Lawshe 130, phone: (219) 989-2301; students can also check status of FA in myPUC

Selecting a major… Academic advisor, Center for Student Achievement,  Career Services, or Counseling Center (links open in this window)

Student activities or organizations… Student Activities (link opens in this window) location: Student Union/Library 104B

Study skills… Center for Student Achievement, Academic Resource Center (links open in this window)

Trouble with a class or instructor… first, the course instructor; then, if not resolved, the Department office of the course in question (example, a psychology course’s department is Behavioral Sciences; a speech class’s department is Communication and Creative Arts).

Very important semester dates and deadlines… online Academic Calendar (link opens in this window)

For a comprehensive list of resources go to the Student’s page of the Purdue Calumet website:

 If there are questions that you are unable to find the answer to, an academic advisor is available to help you locate the department or campus resources you need.  Contact Center for Student Achievement advisors in Lawshe 122 at (219) 989-2339.