Technology sources…at your fingertips
There are numerous ways to find answers and information you seek. To help you access what you may need, following are a few suggestions, shortcuts and explanations relating to various Purdue University Calumet departments/units.
- Center for Learning and Academic Success (CLAS). The CLAS site is dedicated to providing resources for Academic Advising, the Academic Resource Center, Undeclared Students, Study Skills Resources, Parent Page and Probation/Academic Recovery. http://webs.purduecal.edu/clas/
- FAQ’s. Looking for the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) about attending Purdue Calumet? Find out more about Course Schedules and registration, majors and programs, and more at http://webs.purduecal.edu/somadvising/frequently-asked-questions/
- UNIVERSITY POLICE: Available 24/7 365 days a year. Non-Emergency: 219/989-2220. EMERGENCY: 2911 (from campus phones) or 911 (other phones) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alert Me! Emergency text messaging system. Purdue Calumet’s text messaging service communicates brief, urgent information /notifications about the status of campus operations. Students, faculty, staff and community members can subscribe to receive alerts. Texting fees may be applicable based upon cellular service plan. http://webs.purduecal.edu/alertme/
- Parent email. Utilize our parent email address for questions and concerns. email@example.com
- Success workshops. Designed to help students achieve success, these workshops focus on such topical themes as: Face-to-Face, the importance of meeting with your professors, time flies when you are on facebook, time management skills and am I in the right major?
- Office of Financial Aid. Providing information regarding student accounts, scholarships, online academic partnerships and access to required forms. Student Financial Services contact info: Email: Finaid2@purduecal.edu. Phone #: 219/989-2301. http://webs.purduecal.edu/ofasa/
Filed under Parent/Supporter Newsletter.