How can simulations and visualization help your company?
- Design: Designs can be numerically modeled before they are physically created to show flow pattern, chemical reactions, heat transfer, fatigue, and mechanical failures.
- Optimization: Designs can be updated to increase productivity, lower environmental impact, reduce energy usage, and improve quality.
- Trouble shooting: Issues can be identified and corrected before or after implementation to reduce failures and downtime.
Virtual Reality(VR) Benefits:
- Visualization: VR systems allow complicated simulation data to be represented in an easily interpreted visual 3-D environment to get better and faster solutions.
- Training: VR can be used for virtual training in environments that might normally be practically or physically inaccessible in an easy to understand system.
Testimonials from Industry Collaborators