CIVS is located on the Purdue University Calumet Campus in Hammond, IN.
Purdue University Calumet
Center for Innovation through Visualization and Simulation
Powers Building (Room 123)
2200 169th Street, Hammond, IN 46323
– Take Kennedy Ave. North (Exit 2)
– Turn Left onto 169th Street
– Turn Left into Purdue Calumet Parking Lot
– Enter Powers Building – Entrance M-3
– The CIVS Lab is located directly ahead in Room 123
Parking is free in any open parking space and garage.
– Phone: 219-989-2765
– E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the Gyte building
From the Potter building