Position: Student Worker – 3D & Motion Graphics
Job Description: Develop 3D models, texturing, rendering, video editing, and motion graphics.
- Intermediate or advanced 3D modeling skills (3dsMax or Maya preferred).
- Intermediate or advanced Video Editing and/or Motion Graphics skill using Final Cut, Sony Vegas, or Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Basic 3D animation skill
- Basic 2D animation skill using Flash
- Basic 2D vector/raster graphics skill using Illustrator/Photoshop or Gimp
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
How To Apply:
Interested students should submit resume and link to online portfolio or demo-reel to:
Use subject line: “Student Worker – 3D & Motion Graphics”