Research Assistant – Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Center for Innovation through Visualization and Simulation
Purdue University Calumet, Hammond, IN
Open Until Filled
Position Start Date
Apply By E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Website For Job http://webs.purduecal.edu/civs/
Job Categories RA
- The position will be responsible for developing CFD models for a variety of industrial projects involving combustion, heat transfer and multi-phase reacting flows.
- Position to begin immediately with expected duration to the end of fall 2013 with possible opportunity to continue into spring 2014.
- Position is quarter time and includes a stipend, fee remission, and access to staff parking. For further information please visit our department Website at http://webs.purduecal.edu/civs/.
- Graduate students in good standing, CFD simulation experience regarding to multiphase reacting flow and/or combustion modeling. C programming experience is preferred.
- Applicants should have experience in CFD simulations using ANSYS Fluent, Gambit, Paraview, etc.
- Applicants should demonstrate writing and communication skills, the ability to function in a team environment with other researchers.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, a curriculum vita, and the names and contact information for three references to:email@example.com. Use Subject line “Simulation GA”. Review will begin immediately and vitae will be accepted until the position is filled.
Purdue University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer..