Purdue Calumet Five-Year Strategic Plan:
- Improve student success
- Promote and support faculty/staff excellence
- Develop a high performance learning environment
- Advance positive change and economic growth regionally through an expanded partnership role
- The CITG department foremost goal is to provide collegial support of the strategic goals of the University.
- The CITG department will produce an academically rounded student capable of leading and implementing cutting edge technology solutions within the business community.
- The CITG department will work to enhance the ability of a student to adapt to the ever changing information technologies and be a change agent in the business community.
- The CITG department will continually generate curriculum that will develop student critical thinking skills, and prepare the student for further professional development, scholarship, and graduate studies.
- The CITG department will furnish the student with the skills of ethical conduct, leadership, community involvement, and personal responsibility.
- The CITG department will provide cutting edge service, and be a tactical and strategic partner to the local and global communities.
- The CITG department will strive to contribute to the scholarship and the body of knowledge that is information technology.