The Computer Graphics Technology Program Industrial Advisory Committee is comprised of business, industry, and labor community members who are dedicated to the educational and economical growth of their community. Industrial advisory committee members work closely with faculty and administration to prepare the community’s future work force. Their dedication, creativity, and advice will become an integral part of the educational process.
Stimulating students’ minds now will help stimulate economic growth in the future. Students who feel secure in obtaining employment after graduation will most likely remain in their community, contributing their skills and ideas. The committee’s advice to educators on current and future technological trends will help them develop curricula that reflect employers’ needs.
Computer Graphics Technology Subcommittee
- Ms. Gina Altieri, President, Design Studio 303, Inc.
- Mr. Todd Blair, Marketing Communications Manager, Konecranes, Inc.
- Mr. Anthony Glueck, Software Development Director, High Voltage Software
- Mr. Carl Hansen, Multimedia Manager, American Technical Publishers, Inc.
- Mr. Jeff Noy, Multimedia Producer, Concept Vision
- Ms. Suzan Perry, Assistant Professor, Design Technology Department Chair, Ivy Tech Community College