Each year the Chancellor’s office sponsors an event to publicly recognize a select few students from each academic program on campus. These students are selected by the faculty members in their discipline for their high academic achievement, their contributions to the University and the community, and other outstanding qualities that each demonstrates. We hereby recognize and congratulate the 2013 Outstanding Students.
- Kalen Dubrick – Computer Information Technology
- Jonathan Fromin – Computer Information Technology
- Andrew Hochmuth – Computer Information Technology
- Stavros Amanatidis – Computer Graphics Technology
- Lindsey Warga – Computer Graphics Technology