Table of Contents
The Department of Communication and Creative Arts, at Purdue University Calumet, proudly offers exciting internship opportunities for their students.
- You must be a C/CA Junior or Senior.
- You must be in good academic standing, which includes having a GPA in your option (plan of study) core courses of a 3.0 or higher.
- You must have completed at least six upper level credit hours (2 courses) of course work in your plan of study.
- Gain “real world” experience that can build your professional self-esteem.
- Make valuable contacts.
- Build your professional portfolio.
- Enhances your skills and practice professional behaviors.
- Fulfill one of your Experiential Learning (ExL) courses.
- Investigate if your career goals are right for you.
- Repeat the Internship (not at the same company) for additional experience.
If you meet the requirements and want the benefits, an exciting internship opportunity may be just around the corner! So, to get the ball rolling, review this entire website and then contact the C/CA Internship Coordinator:
Professor Mary Beth O’Connor
Phone: (219) 989-2355
Office: Porter Hall 114B
She’ll do her best to assist you. Keep in mind that the key to successfully securing a quality internship is early planning, so procrastination is your enemy.