Table of Contents
The Department of Communication and Creative Arts, at Purdue University Calumet, proudly offers exciting internship opportunities for their students.
- You must be a C/CA Junior or Senior.
- You must be in good academic standing, which includes having a GPA in your option (plan of study) core courses of 3.0 or higher.
- You must have completed at least six upper level credit hours (2 courses) of course work in your plan of study.
- Gain “real world” experience that can build your professional self-esteem.
- Make valuable contacts.
- Build your professional portfolio.
- Enhance your skills and practice professional behaviors.
- Fulfill one of your Experiential Learning (ExL) courses.
- Investigate if your career goals are right for you.
- Repeat the Internship (not at the same company) for additional experience.
To get started, please review this website and contact the C/CA Internship Coordinator:
Professor Theresa Carilli, Ph.D.
Phone: (219) 989-2628
Office: Porter 116-C
The key to successfully securing a quality internship is early planning.