Participation is free and EVERY Purdue University Calumet student already has a CareerTrax account. All you need to do is activate your account! Enrollment is easy!
- Visit www.pucjobs.com.
- Click on the link underneath “Student CareerTrax login options,” and a new page will open. Click the “Forgot your password?” link located below the username and password fields.
- Once the new page opens, enter your campus computer username (Example: jsmith) and click “Reset password.”
- Login to your personal Student Gmail account.. Enter your Career Account username (Example: jsmith) and password, which is your eight-digit birthday (example: 06071985). Click “Submit.”
- Find the e-mail titled “Password Reset.” This e-mail contains your new CareerTrax login information. Located in the e-mail is a link to take you back to the CareerTrax homepage–click the link.
- Once at the CareerTrax homepage, enter your campus computer username and new CareerTrax password.
Congratulations, you are now a CareerTrax user! You can now fill out your personal CareerTrax profile, change your password, upload your resume, and begin your job search. Note:
- The more detailed your profile, the better we will be able to assist you.
- When you submit your profile, you account will be in a pending status. You will receive an e-mail notification once your account has been approved.
- When uploading more than one document, make sure your most generic resume is selected as your default. Your default resume is the document that employers can view when accessing our system.
Back to the PUCjobs – CareerTrax page.