Participation is free and EVERY Purdue University Calumet student already has a CareerTrax account. All you need to do is activate your account! Enrollment is easy!
- Visit www.pucjobs.com.
- Click on the link “Student”,”, which will take you to the CareerTrax login Page. Click the “Retrieve My Password” link located below the PUID and password fields.
- Enter your PUID (with 1 zero in the front only and the rest of the numbers – 9 digits total)
- Click “Reset Password”
- You will receive a temporary password, which will be sent to your student Gmail account. The email will also contain the link to the CareerTrax login page, for your convenience.
- In the CareerTrax login page, enter your PUID (with 1 zero in the front only and the rest of the numbers – 9 digits total), enter the temporary password in the “Password” field and click on “Login”.
Congratulations, you are now a CareerTrax user! You can now fill out your personal CareerTrax profile, change your password, upload your resume, and begin your job search. Note:
- The more detailed your profile, the better we will be able to assist you.
- Remember. to upload your resume, under “My Profile” – “My Documents” before you attempt to apply for positions in CareerTrax.
Back to the PUCjobs – CareerTrax page.