The Career Center assists alumni of Purdue University, regardless of their campus affiliation. We are here to support you in your professional endeavors.
Alumni Services Offered:
- Resume / Cover Letter Development
- Job Search Strategies
- Federal Job Search Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Preparation / Information
- LinkedIn Profile Development
- Avoid Fraudulent Job Postings
Online Career Services is a suite of tools to help you in your job search. This is a FREE tool for students and alumni:
CareerTrax [Opens in New Window] is our new online job board for students and alumni to seek employment.
- Student Users: Enter your PUID as your user name, and enter your password. If you forgotten your password, please click, FORGOT PASSWORD.
- New Student Users: Click RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD on the login screen and enter your PUID to get a unique password emailed to you. You will need to change your password once you have successfully logged in the MY PROFILE section.
- Registered Alumni Users: Effective August 1, 2014, if you have not accessed your account before January 1,2013, your account may be in “inactive status.” Please complete this brief form so we may re-active your account.
Important Career Center Information
We want to share your good news! If you have a success story you would like to share about a student or alumni’s experience we want to hear about it. Submit a success story.