Congratulations! You are almost there!
To ensure that you graduate on time, please follow the steps below.
During the semester prior to the semester you plan to graduate, meet with your advisor to ensure that you have taken or will take all the courses you need to graduate.
Attend a COB Graduation Workshop! At the workshop you will receive information regarding commencement and declare your graduation intention:
- Declare your graduation intention
- Understand the graduation clearance process
- Find out all the important graduation dates
- Learn about College of Business assessment activities
- Update your address with the University
- Ask any, and all, questions you have about graduation
Alternate way to declare your intent to graduate:
Declare your intention to graduate via the myPUC portal.
- Log into the myPUC portal.
- Click on the Enrollment Services/PCStar tab.
- Under Registration Tools, click on the Graduation Notification link. On this page, you will see Pending Degrees and Certificates. Verify that both Degree and Major Description reflects your current program. If so, please click on the button that reads “Update Graduation Intent”.
For more information on the degree awarding process please visit http://webs.purduecal.edu/registrar/degree-awarding-process/.