BIOL 21000 consists of a week long field workshop at Big Falls, Wisconsin, complemented by required readings, worksheets and a written response to course review questions due four weeks after the completion of the field experience. Through this course, students can fulfill an Experiential Learning requirement and a General Education Science requirement.
- Summer 2013 Course Dates: May 25th – June 1st
- No Pre-Requisite Course Required
- A field trip fee of $300 will be charged in addition to the regular course and laboratory fees. Fees are due by May 4th, 2013.
- Students will have opportunities to swim in a local lake, wade in falls and pools of a pristine trout stream, hike a portion of the Ice Age Trail, enjoy nutritious meals at an outdoor spa and games as time permits.
- Course participants camp in tents on private land at the scenic confluence of Spaulding Creek and the Little Wolf River in rural northeast Wisconsin.
- Space is limited and available on a first-come-first served basis so register today!