Founders Day – February 25, 2014
Show your school spirit! Jump in and have fun! Get started now with fun activities to count down to our super fun Founders Day event…
PURCHASE YOUR HATS & SCARVES
Come to the Student Union Library Concourse to purchase hats & scarves for $10 each on:
- Thursday, February 20th from 11am to 1pm
- Monday, February 24th from 11am to 1pm
- Tuesday, February 25th from 11am to 1pm
Sign up now to participate in the Founders Day Parade!
Now accepting float/walking entries. Line-up starts at 3 pm behind University Village. Fill out the entry form here. Parade begins at 3:45 pm. Best float winners announced in Alumni Hall following the parade at the Founders Day Celebration.
The parade route starts at 173rd and processes north through the parking lot and ends at SUL.
SPIRIT DECORATING CONTEST
Thank you to those who have entered the Spirit Decorating Contest! Door submissions are now closed. Now it is time to cast your votes for “Most School Spirit”! By the way… you can vote twice…on Facebook and through email! It’s easy to show your school pride.
- “Like” your favorite door on our Facebook page.
- AND/OR email your favorite door to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Kick-off event Calumet Falls
- Chancellor remarks are scheduled for 11:15 a.m.
3:00 p.m. Line-up for parade Behind University Village
3:45 p.m. Parade begins Down Woodmar Ave
4:15 p.m. Celebration Alumni Hall
- Remarks by Chancellor Keon & Chancellor Emeritus Carl Elliott
- Announcement of winners of the door decorating contest & parade floats
- Buffet open: mini-hamburgers, corn dogs, parmesan chips, cookies, brownies, sodas, water, hot chocolate & coffee.
6:00 p.m. Event concludes