Transfer Student Admission Criteria

    •  You must submit official college transcripts, from all colleges attended, showing at least 15 semesters (or semester equivalent hours) of college level work completed with a grade of C or better;
    • If you have earned less than 24 college level credits, official high school transcripts and SAT/ACT test scores must be submitted;
    • You must have earned a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0/4.0 from a regionally accredited institution*; and
    • Successfully completed College Composition I (ENGL 10400) with a C or better at a regionally accredited institution of higher education.

If you have completed fewer than 15 semester hours of transferable credit at another college or university when you apply, the admission decision will be based on your high school, college, and test score transcripts.

*Some programs require higher cumulative grade point average for admission and/or specific course requirements for Transfer Student Admission.

Degree-Seeking Transfer Students from other Purdue Campuses

Students who are currently attending another campus in the Purdue system may transfer to Purdue Calumet by completing the online undergraduate application as an inter-campus transfer. 

Purdue University Calumet welcomes Purdue University transfer students in good academic standing. A Purdue University transfer student with a grade point average less than a 2.0 must be within 30 quality points of achieving a 2.0 for admission and must be able to raise his or her grade point average to a 2.0 within the first 12 hours of enrollment at Purdue University Calumet.


Students with International transcripts

If you are a US Citizen, Permanent Resident Non-US Citizen, or Asylee or Refugee with International transcripts with international transcripts from accredited secondary schools (high schools), colleges or universities, you are required to submit all official academic transcripts and graduation certificates directly from the issuing institution with true and attested English translations of those documents. All applicants with transcripts from international institutions must submit ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators) or WES (World Education Service) course by course evaluations.

Apply online for your International Academic Credential Evaluation, through the Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).

Apply online for your International Academic Credential Evaluation, through the World Education Services (WES).

I am an International Student.
International Students  interested in transferring to Purdue Calumet, please visit the International Programs Office.  The International Program Office processes admissions for international student applicants.