A degree seeking applicant transferring from another college (non-Purdue campus) must submit the following items:
- Completed application for admission. (With a non-refundable undergraduate student application processing fee)
- Send us your official college transcript(s) from each institution attended.
College transcripts can be sent directly to:
Office of Admissions
Purdue University Calumet
2200 169th St.
Hammond, IN 46323
3. $30.00 Transfer Credit Evaluation Fee. This is a non-refundable transfer
credit evaluation fee included in the $55 online application processing fee.
4. Official high school transcript and/or, GED scores.*
* Exception: Applicants with at least an associate degree (documented) from a regionally accredited institution.