Re-entering Student

Purdue Calumet students who have NOT attended for two years or longer but who were in good academic standing when they left should submit:

  • A completed Application for Admission
  • Official College/University transcripts from each institution attended
    (Only for students who have attended another university)

NOTE: Students that have been academically dropped from Purdue University Calumet must first contact the Dean of Students Office.

Those applicants who have attended another college or university since their last attendance at Purdue University Calumet must submit an official transcript and pay a $30.00 Transcript Evaluation Fee. See the section on Transfer Students for more information on transferring credit.

Re-entry status is determined by the individual department. Students are notified of their approval for re-entry with an Offer of Admission.

Once all the required documents are ready to be submitted, please send them to:

Office of Admissions
Lawshe Hall, Room 130
173rd and Woodmar Avenue
Hammond, Indiana 46323-2094