The following documents need to be submitted to apply for admission:
- A completed Application for Admission.
- $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- An Official High School Transcript or GED Scores(if applicable).
- And, the results from either the:
- College Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or
- American College Test (ACT).
EXCEPTION: For applicants who have graduated from high school one year or more, the appropriate placement test results from the university’s Testing Services Center will substitute for SAT or ACT scores.
Once all the required documents are ready to be submitted, please send them to:
Office of Admissions
Lawshe Hall, Room 130
2200 169th Street
Hammond, Indiana 46323-2094
Definition of Dual Credit
A high school student who is enrolled in the high school and is taking college level courses. These students are not considered dual enrolled and you do not calculate instructional days and minutes for them. Definition provided by the Indiana Department of Education.
Dual Credit Courses
Dual Credit FAQ’s
Indiana Dual Credit Programs
Rule 10: A high school student who is enrolled in the high school and is taking college level courses on campus.