Degree Seeking Student Application Deadlines:
- Summer 2015 – Friday, May 1, 2015
- Classes begin on May 18 and June 15, 2015
- Fall 2015 – Friday, July 31, 2015
- Classes begin on Monday, August 24, 2015
Non-Degree Seeking Student Application Deadlines:
- Summer 2015 – Monday, June 15, 2015
- Fall 2015 – Friday, August 28, 2015
Course Schedule and Offerings
To view the course schedule and to find out more information on course availability, click here and you will be directed to the Class Schedule page. The Office of the Registrar can also be contacted by calling the Registrar’s Office main number at 219-989-2210 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Non-Degree Policy on Admissions Deadline: Individuals seeking admission to the University as a non-degree seeking student can apply for admission and enroll in courses no later than the Friday prior to the start of late registration for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. Enrollment is dependent on course availability and/or instructor approval. Students applying for non-degree seeking admission, must remain in that status for a complete term. After the first term is complete, the student may then re-apply as a degree-seeking student.
If you have previously attended Purdue University (or any of its regional campuses) as a degree-seeking student but have not completed your degree, you must return and apply as a degree seeking student.
Undergradute applicants will be required to pay a $25 non-refundable application fee to process their application.
Transfer students will be required to pay a $55 non-refundable fee, which includes the $30 evaluation of transfer credit fee, to process their application.