ADA Advisory Committee
The ADA Advisory Committee’s primary charge is to provide campus-wide oversight of Purdue Calumet’s compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the ADA non-employment and employment provisions. To accomplish this charge the Committee will:
- Review products and services that are necessary to meet compliance requirements.
- Keep the University Administration apprised of those products and services, and recommend when funding is needed to maintain them and the amount of funding necessary whether on a recurring or non-recurring basis.
- Make recommendations to the University Administration regarding the best methods of dissolving/addressing barriers that inhibit access to any University services, programs, products or accommodations.
- Maintain contact with West Lafayette through attendance at meetings, presentations or whatever means necessary to obtain information and stay current with compliance issues.
ADA Advisory Committee Members
- Dr. Sarah Howard, Vice Chancellor Information Systems
- David Blom, Office of Equity and Diversity
- John Feeney, Facilities
- Sherrie Kristin, Enterprise Systems
- Kimberly Trajkovski, Office of Disabilities Resources
- Paul Pratt, Facilities
- David McLees, School of Technology
- Ralph Ocon, CSOL
- Rebecca Stankowski, LASS
- Mark Popa, CTIS
- Lynn Riddle, Nursing
- Tamra Bottomlee, Riley Child Care Center
ADA Compliance Officer
Office of Equity and Diversity
Lawshe Hall, Room 231